** Assessment Task:
You will conduct a ” review of the literature ” in the subject area of Quality Management. Specifically, you are to identify the origins of the concept of the Cost of Quality and to chart its development up to the present day.
Following your review, you are to critically evaluate the relevance of The Cost of Quality to modern operations management.
You will be expected to illustrate your discussion with examples from the trade press and other authoritative sources.
** Assessment Breakdown:
– Begin your discussion by defining the concept of the Cost of Quality.
– Prepare a literature review, charting the development of the concept of The Cost of Quality from its inception until the present day.
– Ensure that you include references to at least 10 peer-reviewed articles, including the 2012 paper by Fons that has been supplied. You may also find relevant reviews in the trade press and from other authoritative sources.
– Critically review the assertion that The Cost of Quality is as relevant today as it has ever been. Ensure that your discussion presents both sides of the argument and is appropriately referenced.
** Assessment Guidance:
The quality of your presentation and academic referencing is very important. Please, use the Harvard Referencing System.
Within your assignment your tutor will be looking for content that addresses the key elements of the assignment brief.
Try not to overcomplicate your answers by choosing a company that you know little about. Keep to simple processes that you know well.
Look at the Check list at the end of this brief. It shows the subheadings to use and offers a guide as to how the marks will be distributed.
Use the percentages as a guide to how to distribute your word count.
Report Content Checklist
STUDENT NAME AND REPORT FRONT SHEET:
DEFINITION OF THE COST OF QUALITY (15%)
LITERATURE SEARCH (45%)
– research the development of the concept of The Cost of Quality from its inception to the present day
CRITICAL REVIEW (40%)
– covering both sides of the argument, critically review the assertion that The Cost of Quality is as relevant today as it has always been.
MAX WORD COUNT 2500 +/- 10%
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more